Rindo Haitani (
Rindo is of average height and a lean build with neckline-length blond hair in a curtain style that he often wears down but would occasionally put up in a bun. He has purple downturned eyes, blond eyebrows, and a matching tattoo with his older brother on the right side of his back and chest, beginning from his nape and collarbones and ending at his foot. Rindo frequently wears a pair of circular glasses, a silver earring on his left ear, and a Đen Kanto Manji Gang uniform.
Bạn đang xem: rindo
Rindo would also wear a Đen version of the Tenjiku gang uniform with a skull motif on the collar alongside a light-colored belt and a pair of gloves. In Rokuhara Tandai, Rindo also wore the uniform in the color Đen with contrasting white seams and a belt. At the age of 13, Rindo kept his shorter blond hair in a bun. Around the year 2003, his hair was alternately dyed in the colors of Đen and blond by layer. At 18 years old, Rindo had light xanh rớt streaks in his short wavy blond hair.
In the present, Rindo has the Bonten insignia tattooed on the front of his neck. His hair is styled in a pinkish-purple mullet with his roots and ends dyed dark xanh rớt.
Rindo's manga appearance
Rindo's anime appearance
Rindo is sadistic; he finds joy in fights and has no trouble with inflicting injuries of any degree, which was the main reason why he landed himself in a juvenile detention center at a young age. Although he once implied his contempt for being perceived as the weaker brother by others, Rindo still takes great pride in what he and his brother are capable of since they are widely recognized for their authority and fighting capabilities as a duo. However, his arrogance in parading this confidence was later shown đồ sộ be the cause of his reckless decision-making, which lost him at least a fight against a much stronger opponent who he initially mocked and underestimated.
Xem thêm: future neo fi
Rindo is also blunt and prefers đồ sộ keep more of a stoic facade in comparison đồ sộ his brother. He would make snarky remarks and ridicule his enemies during fights.
Skills and Abilities
Rindo has an authoritative reputation among Tokyo’s delinquents and has led countless gangs in the past. He ruled the district of Roppongi after winning against once Tokyo’s biggest biker gang Max Maniacs and was recruited in the top administration of Tenjiku, Rokuhara Tandai, and the Kanto Manji Gang, which later lands him at an executive position in the criminal organization Bonten.
Being one of Tenjiku’s strongest members, Rindo has shown đồ sộ be quite an expert at wrestling since he was capable of taking down or injuring some of the more notable members of the Tokyo Manji Gang, namely Hakkai Shiba and Souya Kawata. His signature fighting tactic is locking the joints of his opponents and breaking their limbs, and on occasion, using his fists.
Chapters in order of appearance
Xem thêm: loa kẹo kéo nanomax
Episodes in order of appearance
- The name Rindo means "gentian, bellflower" (竜胆).
- Rindo's surname Haitani means "ash" (灰) (hai) and "valley" (谷) (tani).
- According đồ sộ the official character book:
- Rindo's image color is amethyst.
- He likes DJing and muscle training.
- He dislikes fatty foods.
- His special skill is Jujitsu.
- The person he respects or admires is Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.
- The person he dislikes or fears is Ran Haitani.
- His heroic/failure story:
- "Shortly after we met, Kakucho asked má đồ sộ train together. I went along because I thought we'd be having a challenge who can lift more at the bench-press, but we ended up infiltrating a Yakuza hideout, where he started looking đồ sộ fight them. Since we were there together, I had no choice but đồ sộ follow Kakucho and put up an intense fight, fully prepared đồ sộ be killed. I will never train with this guy again."
- His daily activity from morning till bedtime:
- "I brought ten people over today again, and we were getting drunk in the living room since noon. At 4 pm, my brother came out of his room. He was in a bad mood because he had just woken up, sánh I hid in the bathroom. Not long after, I looked into the living room and saw everyone sitting in seiza position in their underwear. I'll have đồ sộ buy big brother his favorite Mont Blanc."
- From the question "Who’s is the best lover?" (from Tenjiku), Rindo is ranked number 2 from the Top 3 Best.
- From the question "Who’s is the most vicious?" (from Tenjiku), Rindo is ranked number 2 from the Top 3 Worst (according đồ sộ Izana's personal ranking).
- Rindo ranked 10th in the Character Popularity Poll with a total number of 1602 votes.
|Kanto Manji Gang|
|Staff Officer||Hajime Kokonoi|
|Captains||Kakucho · Ran Haitani · Wakasa Imaushi|
|Vice-Captains||Rindo Haitani · Keizo Arashi|
|Executives||Kanji Mochizuki · Shion Madarame|
|Gang members||Shuji Hanma|
|Number 2||Ran Haitani|
|Number 3||Rindo Haitani|
|Number 4||Kanji Mochizuki|
|Number 5||Shion Madarame|
|Number 2||Haruchiyo Sanzu|
|Executives||Kanji Mochizuki · Ran Haitani · Rindo Haitani · Hajime Kokonoi|
|Four Heavenly Kings||Kakucho • Ran Haitani • Kanji Mochizuki • Shion Madarame|
|Executives||Yasuhiro Muto† • Rindo Haitani|
|General Staff Officer||Tetta Kisaki†|
|Gang members||Shuji Hanma · Haruchiyo Sanzu|
|Gang members||Yasuhiro Muto† · Kanji Mochizuki · Ran Haitani · Rindo Haitani · Shion Madarame|