I'll vì thế it. I'm gonna vì thế it. I have vĩ đại vì thế it. Think only about winning. I will not let my brother, or my master, or any of my comrades die!
Genya Shinazugawa (
What is Genya Shinazugawa's occupation?
Genya Shinazugawa is a Demon Slayer in the Demon Slayer Corps.
Bạn đang xem: genya
Who is Genya Shinazugawa's older brother?
Genya Shinazugawa's older brother is Sanemi Shinazugawa.
What is Genya Shinazugawa's height and weight?
Genya Shinazugawa is 180 centimet (5'11") tall and weighs 76 kilogam (168 lb).
What is Genya Shinazugawa's birthday?
Genya Shinazugawa's birthday is on January 7th.
What is Genya Shinazugawa's hair color?
Genya Shinazugawa's hair color is Black, but it turns Black vĩ đại yellow after consuming demons.
At the time of his debut during the Final Selection, Genya was a short, young man with large, inward-slanting eyes. The space where his eyebrows would've been is constantly furrowed, which gave him a permanently angered appearance. His hair is styled into a buzz cut, with only a small clump of messy Black hair left vĩ đại grow on the top of his head. He also possessed a large, jagged scar that ran over his right cheekbone from his ear and vĩ đại over his nose. Genya is seen wearing a purple, sleeveless yukata over a plain Black shirt with long sleeves.
Later on, when seen again in the Butterfly Mansion, Genya had a much more feral appearance, having undergone a growth spurt that put him at almost six feet tall. His hair is also much longer, worn in more of a mohawk style, the strands much longer and visible around his neck. It is also noted that he became more muscular and gained many more scars all over his toàn thân. His outfit changed vĩ đại a dark olive-green version of the Demon Slayer uniform, over which he still sported his old purple yukata.
Genya's appearance as a child in the anime.
Genya was initially a foul-mouthed and ill-tempered individual; a "lone wolf" who refused any help from others and did not show any interest in being polite or having any manners. During Final Selection, he roughly handled Kanata Ubuyashiki by grabbing her hair and yelling at her due vĩ đại his impatience. His ill temper and brash way of speaking heavily resembles that of his older brother, Sanemi.
He became more open vĩ đại cooperation during the battle against Hantengu, an Upper Rank, where he worked alongside Tanjiro Kamado, Mitsuri Kanroji, and Nezuko Kamado. After some time, he learned vĩ đại become more sociable and less ill-mannered towards others, particularly towards Tanjiro and his friends.
Genya also appears vĩ đại be very confident in battle, telling Aizetsu vĩ đại focus on him despite the latter already having stabbed Genya with his Yari, and later announced his name vĩ đại the demon and declared that he is the one who will kill him.
As a child, Genya was caring and loving towards his family, looking out for them due vĩ đại their father's abuse and being the second oldest of his siblings. His protective attitude stems from a promise he had made with Sanemi following their father's death, when he stated that it was now their job vĩ đại be a role model for their siblings and look after their mother. He was deeply regretful of his inability vĩ đại save his brothers and sisters following their mother's transformation and blamed himself heavily for his own accusation of Sanemi killing her, despite acknowledging later that he was not at fault and she transformed into an uncontrollable demon.
Sanemi's refusal vĩ đại acknowledge Genya made him insecure as he came vĩ đại realize just how weak he is compared vĩ đại his companions. Nonetheless, he did whatever he could vĩ đại help his allies, even if it got him horribly maimed in the process. Despite his brother's harsh rebukes, he bore no ill will towards him, a belief reinforced by Tanjiro and eventually by Sanemi himself.
As one of the five that survived Final Selection, Genya possesses a relatively strong foundation as a Demon Slayer even without utilizing a Breathing Style. His skills were exemplified in the battle against Hantengu, the fourth strongest Upper Rank, when he snuck up on two of his clones and successfully shot two of them and proceeded vĩ đại decapitate them. When he consumed the flesh of Aizetsu, Genya managed vĩ đại overpower the Upper Rank, stabbing Aizetsu into a tree with his own Yari and ripping off his head. When Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Hashira, was nearly struck and killed by Zohakuten, Genya, along with Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado, managed vĩ đại save her before the attack connected. After gaining power from Zohakuten, Genya became strong enough vĩ đại pick up and fling a gigantic tree without much effort, surprising the likes of Tanjiro and Nezuko, and then proceeded vĩ đại throw 3 more. Genya was also capable of ripping both of Urami's arms off.
Against Kokushibo, the strongest Upper Rank, Genya consumed his hair and a chunk of his flesh katana, gaining enough strength vĩ đại develop his own Blood Demon Art which played a pivotal role in the defeat of the Upper Rank.
Xem thêm: trang trí bảng tết
Demon Slayer Abilities
Repetitive Action: A technique taught vĩ đại him by Gyomei Himejima vĩ đại help him compensate for his inability vĩ đại use Breathing Styles. This technique mainly focuses on Genya repeating a mix of words or phrases that assists him vĩ đại focus on his given task properly and keep his mind clear and block out pain. For Genya, he repeats a mix of prayer of the Amida Sutra vĩ đại help him focus and steel his mind, as seen where he used this technique vĩ đại focus his mind after being fatally injured fighting Aizetsu and vĩ đại a degree, replicate the effects of Total Concentration Breathing.
Demon Consumption & Empowerment: Genya possesses unnaturally strong jaws and special digestive organs which allow him vĩ đại tear off and consume the flesh of demons without any adverse effects and tear off even the likes of tree bark. By devouring demon flesh, Genya temporarily gains demonic characteristics, such as fangs, dark sclera, and unique yellow tips in his hair. Sometimes, presumably because of how concentrated a demon’s blood is, Genya can gain attributes related vĩ đại the demon he devours, lượt thích when he gained Kokushibo’s eyes, hair, and Demon Slayer Mark, with his shotgun even gaining the appearance of the Upper Rank’s katana.
More importantly, Genya is able vĩ đại become stronger after consuming a demon. For the most part, Genya gets an enhanced physical constitution (which makes up for his inability vĩ đại use Breathing Styles) along with potent regeneration. The physical attributes he gained enable him out-speed Aizetsu and nearly decapitate him, as well as pick up enormous trees and hurl them over tremendous distances quite easily, and rip off Hantengu's arm. His regenerative abilities enable him vĩ đại heal after Aizetsu's technique tore numerous holes straight through his toàn thân, though it doesn't allow him vĩ đại heal from decapitation, with Nichirin Swords or otherwise. It also leaves him vulnerable vĩ đại Nezuko Kamado's Blood Demon Art, which normally only harms demons and objects belonging vĩ đại them.
Upon consuming Kokushibo's hair, his regenerative abilities were greatly heightened, allowing his severed torso vĩ đại reconnect immediately and even caused him vĩ đại hear orders Muzan Kibutsuji telepathically gave Kokushibo. After eating a chunk of his katana, Genya even developed a unique Blood Demon Art.
Dual Wielding: Genya utilizes both a double-barreled shotgun with Nichirin cartridges and a Nichirin Wakizashi placed on his rear hip. He is shown vĩ đại excel in blending both long-ranged and short-ranged combat against demons. Against strong targets, Genya usually sneaks up on them vĩ đại fire his shotgun and switches vĩ đại using his Wakizashi should he fail in doing ví. Genya has quite a high degree of marksmanship, being able vĩ đại shoot off Sekido's head and blow off a huge portion of Karaku's and Aizetsu's neck. He also nearly beheaded Sekido even while shocked by electricity. It has also been stated that he is more adept at using his shotgun kêu ca his Wakizashi.
Blood Demon Art
Vampiric Trees: After devouring a chunk of Kokushibo's katana, Genya developed a unique Blood Demon Art. It is formed out of his altered double-barreled shotgun which fire flesh cartridges which he can control the path and direction of. Once implanted into the target's toàn thân, the flesh bullets grow into gigantic trees which root into the ground, enough vĩ đại trap the likes of Kokushibo for a short period of time. As long as the bullets remain in his target's toàn thân, Genya can keep activating his Blood Demon Art.
On top of being used vĩ đại imprison enemies, because the trees absorb a lot of blood vĩ đại grow, it can be used vĩ đại prevent targets from using their own Blood Demon Arts, as shown when Kokushibo was unable vĩ đại unleash a technique with a tree on his back.
Double-Barreled Shotgun: Genya harbors a western double-barreled shotgun which he uses vĩ đại shoot down targets from afar. Instead of normal cartridges made of metal, it is made with the same metal used vĩ đại create Nichirin swords, which allow him vĩ đại permanently kill demons if he shoots off their necks. After consuming a chunk of Kokushibo's katana, his shotgun gained a similar appearance vĩ đại the Upper Rank's flesh katana, with fleshy veins and eyes, and instead fires flesh cartridges.
Nichirin Wakizashi: Genya also carries a Wakizashi with two hollow ovals as its tsuba that overlap its core and are a dull shade of brown for its handguard. Along with his sword, Genya also has a sword sheath tied vĩ đại the rear of his hip.
Xem thêm: chơi đá bóng
The appearance of Genya's shotgun after assimilating the flesh off Kokushibo.
- Genya's surname contains the Nanori for "immortality, eternal life" (
不死shinazu?) and the Kun'yomi rendaku for "river, stream" ( 川kawa/gawa?). His first name contains the Go-on'yomi kanji for "mysterious, occultness" ( 玄gen?) and the Kun'yomi for "all the more, increasingly" ( 弥ya?).
- Genya is one of the few characters in the series who does not primarily use a sword and is the only Demon Slayer named who cannot use any of the Breathing Styles.
- Instead, he uses a technique referred vĩ đại as Repetitive Action, which acts as a substitute for Total Concentration Breathing. It's important vĩ đại note that this technique was taught vĩ đại Genya by Gyomei Himejima, who himself is a Breathing user, implying that it is possible vĩ đại use both techniques in conjunction with one another.
- Generally, Genya is better at wielding a gun kêu ca a sword, as he's very good at hitting targets.
- Kokushibo mentions that Genya is not the first Demon Slayer he has encountered that consumed demons vĩ đại gain power.
- In contrast vĩ đại his brash, somewhat abusive attitude when he was first introduced, Genya has become shy around women. This is seen when he could not say a word vĩ đại Mitsuri (who initially interpreted his ignorance as hostility), Kanata Ubuyashiki, who he meekly apologizes vĩ đại for his past actions (which she gently accepts), and the girls who work at the Butterfly Mansion.
- Due vĩ đại his unique demon-eating powers, Genya regularly goes vĩ đại the Butterfly Mansion for health check-ups.
- Genya ranked 15th place in the second popularity poll with 2589 votes.
- Genya shares his Japanese and English voice actors as Garfiel Tinsel from Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World.
- In Kimetsu Academy, Genya is a 1st year student belonging in Class Kabosu. He is the shooting club's ace, and despite his hair breaking school rules, they let him keep it since he wouldn't be able vĩ đại score bullseyes with a shaved head. This is because he uses his hair vĩ đại read the wind.
- He is the younger brother of math teacher Sanemi Shinazugawa. He once won 1st place in a competition but his brother stormed the place and ripped his certificate apart, all while screaming "Who cares about this shit?! Learn your damn math!!".
- His big toàn thân and angry demeanor led vĩ đại him being misunderstood and friendless. This changed after the competition incident with his brother, vĩ đại which the students sympathized with Genya and became friends with him.
- (To himself) "Can I vì thế this? Can I be any use? Will he notice bu right away again... and cut bu in half ví that's the end? Sanemi... I can't let him die... I definitely mustn't fail. Himejima... Tokito... If only I were stronger!! If I were a Hashira!! The more I want vĩ đại help, the more my toàn thân stiffens up making it difficult for bu vĩ đại move. I'm scared... that I'm no use and can't protect my comrades. Why am I ví weak? It's frustrating! It's frustrating vĩ đại be weak."
- (To himself) "I'll vì thế it. I'm gonna vì thế it. I have vĩ đại vì thế it. Think only about winning. I will not let my brother, or my master, or any of my comrades die!" 
- (To Sanemi Shinazugawa) "I don't want... you vĩ đại die. Because... my big brother... is... the nicest person... in... this world." 
[v · e · ?]